For more than twenty years, we’ve worked closely with clients to build, strengthen and evolve their brands. We do what we do because we love exceeding expectations—not just our clients’, but also our own.
Hanes Branded Printwear
Hanes Branded Printwear—the division of HanesBrands Inc. that services wholesale apparel distributors and screenprinters—wanted to exit several low-margin product categories and focus their efforts on higher-margin premium products. To kick-start the transition, they expanded their already millennial-focused “nano” product line by adding several new, lightweight, ring-spun fleece styles and a new, on-trend vintage color palette.
To further elevate the new products and colors—and the whole of Hanes Branded Printwear along with them—our team:
(1) branded the nano products collectively as “the nano collection”,
(2) created a lifestyle-driven print ad campaign targeted at the young, creative, small-business owners who comprise the industry,
(3) and designed an entirely new, high-end tradeshow booth that re-framed screenprinters as artists and “nano collection” products as their canvas.
Our creative efforts resulted in the most successful product launch in the previous 15 years of Hanes Branded Printwear, demonstrated by:
(1) annual sales of “nano collection” products exceeding forecasts by 200%,
(2) a 250% year-on-year increase in tradeshow booth traffic,
(3) an still-unbroken, audience penetration record for any apparel manufacturer at the industry’s largest tradeshow, and
(4) unsolicited trade-publication editorials about the new product line, ad campaign, and tradeshow booth.